Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just a thought...

walking thru the shadows…wondering if you’re there beside me in your thoughts, in your heart…in the night, I feel you, I see you, I hear your breaths in my thoughts…we’re so close and still so far away…I long to declare to the world that you are mine as you say you are-not hers…you say that day will come soon, and you wish it already had-it is I that holds back…Why? Why? You always ask that…because the world isn’t ready for us, for you to be with me-there would be outrage…and because of this, I am not ready for the world…

Originally written 12/18/10...and I was right to have my doubts...it was all lies, or so it seems now. Tho the betrayal stings, it doesn't hurt like I thought it would. Maybe bc we were never together physically, so there's not really anything to miss...

No comments:

Post a Comment